Tuesday, October 23, 2007,
} ♥ photos . ((:
hey! i'm back. okok, i'm seriously sorry for not posting like last time - ALOT . muahaha . i"ve been busy ENJOYING myself, that i forgot. haha . =) anw, we"ve been practising for stomp. excited! yay. duno lah if my class got chance. but at least i"ve got hope.

Watched CARS just now. me & frens made fun of all the characters (bad us.) yay. haha .=) one looked like _________ but i shall not tell. it's too embarrassing . MATER, the one with the huge teeth? yup, thats him. ((: he looks like ________ but i shall not tell who, for the sake of the person.

Anyway, i"ve got THIS photo of me n kak aisya to upload. ENJOY ::


xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,