Thursday, October 25, 2007,
} ♥ short one
hi. i'm going to post a very short POST. today won 6c 11-0! YAY . we're going to the semi-finals. yay us. but scared wanna versus 6f! they are soo good, especially nameerah lahh.....hais....anyway,

FORGOT to tell you all this : my parents bought for me a new $65 bag for raya. =) YAY . i can use it for other things lah, but its REALLY EXTREMELY NICE ! it's black and inside got polka dots(white and black) and it has a metal thing hanging . =) YAY . haha . im super, super happy. they bought it for me about a week or two ago. =) i think a week. and I LOVE IT . SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH .

IT"S 65 DOLLARS of LOVE . =)

Second thing, you shud noe i'm DYING for an MP4 or IPod, and my aunt bought it for me. =) YAY . haha . ((: though i haven yet upload songs, i listen to the radio . it's purplish-pink. YAY .

so that's all i gotta say.

TOODLES && wish me luck for monday cause i got the match. =) I WANNA GO TO THE FINALS && WIN SO MY WHOLE TEAM CAN GET BUBBLE TEA (LOVED) BY MR.WONG LAHH.....=) l0ls.

anyway, tom0rrow going to the ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM . yay(sacrastically). muahahah . so long lah never go excursion with me frens. =) gonna b a memorable one. will TRY to upload fotos yarhs?

I GOTTA FIND MY MP4 USB CABLE (CHARGER)
help !
hAHA

toodles,
((:
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,