Saturday, November 24, 2007,
} ♥ ....
hello(: nothing much to write. except yesterday was friggin fun lah oi ! :D kak aisya, anis and aadil came. followed by amirah. then we watched 2 ghost movies:

1) alone

2) dead silence.

alone was funny cause it was in Thai. So we made fun of the names and especially the subtitles! :D then after that we prayed,

then we watched dead silence. so scary lah !!!!! :D haha....in english this time. plus, they said, "if you scream , you die"....haha. but it was referring to the show....but me and my cousin(amirah) prevented ourselves from screaming! haha....lame but true! so anyway ,

after that , we prayed again, then we just went to arnolds to order food. then we played SURVIVOR which was really fun!
so that's all....

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY LIYANA ATHIRAH

&&

HAPPY ADVANCED B'DAY AMIRAH ROSLAN ! :D

gonna go out with amirah & her family to celebrate her coming bday(:
toodles
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,