Thursday, November 22, 2007,
} ♥ my results(:
i'm so FREAKING HAPPY! why?? cause i


PASSED MY PSLE ! && WENT TO EXPRESS !

yay me ! i'm like so happy. so nervous! all my hard work paid off. but i can't go to good schools with my marks. two-hundred and one....soo....maybe will opt for normal acad .... I WANT TO GO TO DUNMAN SECONDARY SCHOOL BADLY! :(

but anyway, CONGRATS to all my friends yarhs? az, zaf, elle , faye....so much lahs ! :D today im so gonna remember. i'm so happy&proud of myself. im not self-praising , but i'm so happy! (: and, i would like to thank all my teachers, family members for all their support !

I love you guys!
Till then,
Toodles ! ,
sheiffa(:
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,