Saturday, December 8, 2007,
} ♥ ....
oh hi:D
this will be a kinda short post.
will be going for my mum's colleaque's wedding later at yishun.
(:
well i think it's at yishun.
anyways,
last night play war soo gerek.
haahs.
so injured seh! :D
i scraped my arm. ouch.
anyways, got nothing else to say.
so yups this is it.
i'll be posting after i return.
anyway edited some of my things like
my profile and i bolded the things.
heehs.
and my desires!
ok so this is it.

Joke of The Day:
My friend's mother has a habit of fiddling with objects while talking on the phone. Once, she twirled a pair of scissors with her free hand, clasping and unclasping its blades aimlessly during a lengthy call on one of her conversations with her friend. In the midst of the conversation, the line suddenly went dead. Hanging up, she began complaining about the poor telephone service - until she realised that in her excitement, she'd accidentally cut the telephone cord with the scissors.

Hey! I used to do that too. :D fiddling with things.
and the writer's mother is such a bozo.

haha.
:D
& so, goodDay.

Quotable Quotes/Quote of the day: The Past happened, but History is only what someone wrote down.

A. Whitney Brown, The Big Picture
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,