Monday, December 10, 2007,
} ♥ boring post.
before anything i'd like to say that this may be a boring but meaningful post so if you don't want to read it, please either skipthis post, exit my blog or just tag & leave.

now i shall begin;

When you think of a person, and how that person has drifted away from you, don't you feel like, 'omg i wish i could be close to that person again?'
and suddenly when the person comes,
you feel like,
'omg this person change so much it's like a whole other person'.
and time passes so quickly and suddenly the person is gone?
and you regret.
regret for ever thinking bad about the person.
regret for having bad impression about the person.

Now i feel crappy.
crappy that i've been treating this person so badly.
BUT, the person doesn't noe this.
I mean yea i'm ok with that person.
we're not fighting or anything.
but i feel that i've been such a bad person to him/her.
(what?)
and that i've been seriously ridiculous this past year or so for not realising that the person inside him/her is trying to come out and all i had to do was
listen.
Listen to that person flowing out.
Listen to that person speak.
Listen to that person's problem.

But now it's all over.
I don't know how i will get over the fact that i've been such a bad friend.
to Z,

I know you might think we're ok.
And that we're not fighting or anything.
But I've been such a bad fren/cousin/sister/daughter/aunty/niece to you.
That I seriously regret.
I seriously regret for treating you sooo badly.
and to Z,
I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.

_____________________________________________________________________
NOw,
that feels better.
Z is not the person's name ok! ?
hais.
i feel crappy.
but i'm glad thats over.
______________________________________________________________________
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation♥
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,