Saturday, December 8, 2007,
} ♥ happiest girl
hello!
i think i'm the happiest girl in the world.
no singapore.
no pasir ris.
haahs.
why?
now, look at my desires on the left hand side.
i want to paint my room right?
well, my mum agreed AND SHE BOUGHT THE PAINT FOR ME!
like omg.
tho not really the colours i wanted, but close;;
dark purple and light purplish/pink.
gerek kans?

anyway,
the wedding was great.
i didn't know got two sehhs.
first was ms hainon, my mum's colleaque wedding.
it was nice sehhs. (:
then when all the 'meridian' teachers want to take picture,
the emcee was like,
"okok teacher2 you go line up okay? you always tell your pupils to line up now you line up." hheehs.
thenthen they play the song umbrella!
wees.
k then the food was delish , tho didnt eat much (:

thens,
went to my dad's old neighbour's daughter wedding.
there ate nice nasi briyani.
haahs.

then off to the paint shop.
:D
so yups after that go back home, prayed, showered then took out all the things on my wall and cleared up my room for tomorrow.
me painting my room (:
not really ME painting lahhs.
you get it right?
:D

so yups thats it!
(:
& so, goodevening.
|sheiffa|

(sorry no new joke or quote 4 the day cause ready did it)
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,