i guess im the happiest girl in THE WORLD.
you see, i admit i got into SIGLAP SECONDARY SCHOOL but my mum was unhappy, soo she appealed transfer to north vista secondary school.
so just now got interview, and you noe what ? I GOT IN, ALHAMDULLILAH! :D
you know what ? i was so hapi i yelled ! (:
here's the conversation on the phone between me & my cousin who's teaching in nvss :
my cousin : sheiffa?
me: yea?
my cousin: guess what?
me(suspecting): yea?
my cousin: you're gonna be stuck with me for 4 years.
me: WHAT ???????????????????YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYY !
haha. now laugh.
anyway, I thank God for answering my prayers.
I thank my Mum for going through all the trouble.
I thank my cousin for helping me and my mum.
I thank everybody else who have helped me along the way with words of advice.
I'm so happy i'm shaking! (:
NOW GOODBYE. <3



