Monday, December 31, 2007,
} ♥ last day of 2007.
hey!! i'm so happy.
well for starters, woke up at 9.30 today and searched high and low for my report book.
Then my aunty fetched me and we went to north vista for a briefing. we were brought to the meeting room and after that the teacher in charge, mdm helen chong started talking. well first was my principal, mr lim. after that mdm chong. and she gave us each a file and you know what? school starts at 11am every wednesday. Isn't that great? YAY i can sleep late! hahaha.

I've got camp this friday and saturday. sleeping over. urgh, i hate camps sometimes. especially when i don't know people. )): but hey, i can make new friends, right? Then beside my aunt was this lady . malay lady with her daughter. suddenly my aunt and her became friends. And when mdm chong was reading out the classes, I was in 1e2 and so was her daughter - marsha! =)
haha. so me and marsha talk2 abit. then my aunty ask me to 'salam' the mother so i salam and marsha and me became friends. hahaha. we shook hands and looked very excited that we were in the same class. and you know what? marsha was from siglap too! hahaha.

anyway after that me and my aunt went to the staff room to find my cousin. s0 after finding her, we chit-chat abit and went home. i wanted to buy the school shorts for my camp but i think i'll buy it on wednesday then.

:D
so yups that's my day. Now i'm in my aunt's office. she's finishing up some work after that we're heading to my house and at around 2plus we'll be going to the apartment to celebrate new year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
MAY OU ALL .... UH............. ACCOMPLISH YOUR RESOLUTIONS!


it's ironic how 2007 comes and goes. it's ironic how i thought it'll be forever till i get through my PSLE and go to secondary schoo. it's ironic how i never thought i'll be a teenager so soon. It's ironic how one year passes so quickly.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,