BY IKIN <3>
Seven things that scares me:
ALLAH
Losing my friends
not getting to pass that interview. ):
dying?
Disappointment
Loosing my family.
....blood.
Seven things i like the most:
My whole family [plus cousins, etc.]
writing stories. (:
camwhorming.
the laptop
blogging.
my skinny jeans.
my hp ! (:
Seven important things in my room :
My Bed
My study table.
My Closet.
My teevee.
My books.
My handphone box(:
My accessories(however you spell ok !)
Seven random facts about me :
I tend to shout alot.
I like to play rugby with my Shirbeeni cousins(:
I would seriously die without my phone.
I tend to be very fickle-minded. And mind you, VERY.
I hate people who wants people to pity them.
I don't really like ice-creams at night.
I tend to bathe at either 1pm, 2pm or 3pm everday.
I tend to not always bathe at night. [ew. yea i'm a lazy bag.]
Seven things i plan to do before i die:
Read, understand and Finish the Quran.
Tell EVERYBODY i know I love them.
Tell EVERYBODY i know how much i'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart for the sins i did.
Ber-zikir alot.
Go do my Hadj in Mecca.
play an instrument- at least ! :D
be my aspired occupation.
Seven things i can't do:
say 'i love you' face to face.
win any swimming races.
carry a baby for a really long time w/o struggling.
twist my tounge.
touch tissue without getting that very hated feeling.
Stop rocking the chair. (:
Live without my handphone.
Seven things that attract me about the opposite sex:
The way they smile.
Their sweet talk ?
Their Humour.
Their ideas(:
Their easy-going attitude....
[i dont know]
Faithfulness
Seven things i say the most:
ahhh.....
lah sehh.
lah eyy .
lah deyy.
lah oi.
Lah wayy....
ah, lame, lame !
Seven celebrities that i like the most:
Nick Jones.
Kevin Jones.
Joe Jones<3>
Brad Pitt.
Jesse McCartney.
Zac Efron.
Actor of 'goodluck Chuck.'
Seven people who have to do this :
Sharifah Saarah.
Liyana Athirah.
Azbakiah.
Anoor.
Kak Aisya.
Abidah.
Ameerah[mimi]



