Tuesday, December 25, 2007,
} ♥ THIS IS INTERESTING !
hellos.
Bloghoppers, this is interesting and freaky!
ok, let me tell you the story.....
my uncle saw me typing really quickly, so he wanted to test me. so i opened up microsoft word, and he gave me this sentence ;

a quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

then, my uncle told me this,

"if you see properly, that sentence has the letter from a - z."

and i was like, "really?" and i checked and it was so true sehs !
wakaka.
so that's all i want to say.

Till Then,
-sheiffa.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,