Friday, December 28, 2007,
} ♥ whee..
HELLO YOU!
whee. sheiffa safi happy larh sehs.
anyway, yesterday after posting and getting my results(yay),
my family from jakarta , plus my mum and brother and me went to orchard, centrepoint.
we jalan2 here, jalan2 there, and finally we finished shopping.
dengs.
the queue was superbly long seh! )):
anyway, we had our very light 'linner'(lunch + dinner) at macs.
then we decided to have a heavy 'supper' should i say at Lau Pa Sat.
Mmm....yummy.
These are just some:
huge,huge prawns, satay, chicken honey(mm), nasi goreng, kway teow and much, much more!
mmm....yummy right?

Anyways,
moving on herre,
went home and quickly went straight to BBC & CNN cause of the breaking news , which is that Benazir Bhutto had passed away. (i shall not elaborate.)
then i was so tired.
prayed dhen go to sleep quickly!
YAY.
woke up just now to the sounds of my mum opening and closing the closet .
then,
later i'm going with ami zaid to my new school to get my books, uniform and such. :D
i'm so excited! YIPEE.
so yeaps, dhats all.

&she is sheiFFa.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation♥
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,