Thursday, January 17, 2008,
} ♥
i guess i've not been posting lately(:
haa. i think basically cause i've been busy with schoolwork & probably i'm tired after the journey from school.Plus the long school hours.Either that or i seriously have nothing to write abt.
Basically these few days been really hectic! my gma's bdae is today! && her suprise birthday bash is t0morrow! my script is not even ready. worse - my performance !GOSH. too many things to do. Realize that 1 week passes too quickly?Gosh. It does! :D


I've been reading this literature book - Flowers for Algernon. It's so touching! I'm yet to finish it(: Lit teacher will bring the movie if he can find it . SOOO xcited! haha. unfortunately i'm only at page 25. lawls. that's fast you noe! cause the book only 40pages plus(: ahah. LAME. it's a script luhs.=) with really tiny words you can barely read(: But they cutshort.the real one is 400 pages? LAWLS. oh don't ask me. where i noe sehs.

so far everything's ok. nothing interesting or boring happened(: bus rides always fun with faten & jm ! :D i'm not so close with marsha, feeza& natasha anymore. i don't know why. been closer to jm & faten(: Mybabes. ahah. we'll always sit at the benches and be the last ones to class after recess. :D laaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeeee luhrs. i mean on time lah but always the last pupils(: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think i've gained weight.CORRECTION ! I THINK I'VE GAINED LOADS OF WEIGHT.

Luckily i'm not in the TAF. wakaka~! a few more kgs and i won't be eating for recess:D


t0dae was supposed to go back with jm, but she stayback never do chinese comp0. so me & faten went home first. faten went to west plaza for dhun0 what i go home lurhs(: too tired. Plus got LOADS&LOADS of werk dah.

Oops, don't blame me if i got the 'indonesian accent'. been so close with my indonesian family, i THINK i'm speaking lyk them ! wahahahahah.
ok dhat's all i got to post. I HOPE you people are at least thankful i posted oke !

BYE<3>
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,