todae was pretty much ok. woke up and then talk2 with my cousin while my mum was teaching tuition. At about 12plus, we went to my uncle's house for lunch. Then, there i talked with his daughters Julia and Alisya.So then i was like so shocked that his house 4stories! OMG. but it looks so small. HAah. i don't really go his house, so i don't really know. wakakaka.
anyways . azril is super cute lah ! =D anyways. when we were about to leave at about 1430, my uncle gave us something really fab that i'm sorry i can't post here. BUT e-mail me ok !? haha & i'll tell you. so shocked ! anyways.
then at home i played with my baby cousin and after that i prayed and finished up my homework. didn't finish up science cause i don't really know how to do it. I srsly dont understand the questions. And my mum helped me at my last 2 questions of Math. && then i finished up all my homework, packed my bag and then now i'm here posting this.
Tomorrow i've got a wedding. My dad's side of the family close friend. woah complicated much. but anyways. I don't think i'll be going . Cause before that my uncle is holding a 'cukur rambut' for my newest cousin - as you all know - aina - so then after that me and my cousins want to go downtown together. Tho it's not confirmed yet.
Haah. I sure hope we get to go tho. (: been a srsly long time since i've been to downtown. see how has it changed. wakaka~! anyways dhat's bout all i haf to post for todae. I'm trying to find out how to download all my pictures. Oh well, I'll do it in another laptop then ok ?
dada!
-SheiFFa



