Sunday, February 17, 2008,
} ♥ my profile , done !
yayness ! i've finished up every single dot on my profile. I've uploaded a pic[thanks `ikin baybeh] and i've wrote bout myself. haaa. anyways, since ytd, i have had the urge to go to ws's library and borrow a book. yea i know u'd be thinking, 'oh god she lives infront of whitesands!?' yeaa but it's not as shiok,gerek,fun,lucky,convenient as you think lah k .

Anyways tomorrow school again. cepat seihs . can't believe it man. g0nna meet mr music again. hmpfs. he's so soft. i can barely hear him mans! and oh i'm so bangga with myself !!!! i finished my dnt hw on time:) its hard ok ! i have to come up with some shape borrowing from animals&plants. hmmfps. like i have any idea!? here are the stuffs i did, the interesting ones: borrowed from a bird, alarm clock ! wakakaka(: cool huh? a bird as an alarm clock . yeaa, i am smart.

oh . yesterday i wasn't so productive. i finished all my hw, from 930-130 . yea gerek ehiks!? then i didn't do anything but stare into the comp:) yaa i know i'm not productive. BUt i so don't have the mood/urge to study anymore. i'm superbly distracted by everything around me, and i'm so lazy to get my butt to the study table and just study! but don't worry, I willwillwillwill do it soon oke!? tomorrow , i'll hope i can start. haa. since my thursdays are burnt. whaaa.

&oh, l8r i'll be going to ws with mum and brother(s). ok that (s) was so random:) i bet this week's gonna be fast ! [: i hope so lah kan . tomorrow assembly praying hard it won't be a talk:) seriouslyseriously. heh .

that's all i got to say now tho(: i'll try&update asap. :] see you `fellas l8r.

; sheiffa.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,