Friday, February 29, 2008,
} ♥ so fast oii .
so fast seyyy ! omgomgomg.hahaha. anyway, this week so fun. idk why lah , but dhis week like sososososos0 very fun:) anyways ...................................... next week got s0o0o0o0o many tests. examples ;

geography,science,dnt,maths.....AND banyakbanyak lagi lurhhhhhh . ooh but next week last week of first term. like so fast lah kk . 0n thursday sports day. justitia rocks forever man:D

haaa . basically i have nuthing to post abt. just n0w was gerek lah 0ii . mt was so fun ! :] go library.

sheiffa safi shirbeeni loveslovesloves fridays!!!!!

haaa . yeeaa man <3>prints and makan at ljs . yewa .

and tomorrow saturday i lyk so have to finish up all my homew0rk. something`s telling me i should , yaw kn0w !? YAY !. tom0rr0w got tuition will be meeting aishah again!

. aishah is a fictionious character(: you shall not know who that aishah really is. And oh , don't think about me telling you:D .

dhat's all . will update when i can lah k .

BYEEE .
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,