Sunday, February 3, 2008,
} ♥ very short.
hi ! i know i posted just now , but i needneed to post this. =.="
mymum recently gave me this shirt, and it's from her mum. and she was like, "if you got a daughter you have to give her.so it's 3 generations."

ooh yea. I pledge to do that(:
tomorrow school.sighs.yet i'm excited?dono lah kan. meeting primary schoolmates this tues! supersuper excited leh. gonna camwhore~! XD i think after that i hope we can go to whitesands and take the prints(: & then go home.=D

yayness!
bye(: i gotta go pray and then i'm gonna see my aunt. she just came back from phuket.Plus, im gonna sleep after that.

7years of friendship gone like that? no, not on my watch! you wait & see.

not gonna elaborate.
-byeness.
sheiffa.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,