Wednesday, March 12, 2008,
} ♥
hellos ! i came across this in my mind. i think now i'm more into the british accent type of band. one great example , oasis . if you hear their songs, they aren't the normal american-type ones.they sing with the 'accent'. you know? the british accent, you know ? like oasis is so famous there ! haaah . idk if they're british though, are they? or maybe they're american with british accents. wahahha. =D

and oh, this popped in my mind : the naked brother's band ? the lead-singer sings with a british accent , if you realised. but hey, it's not only the accent i like. it's their songs too . it has loads&loads of meaning! yeaps.

but my ultra fav is oasis - wonderwall . it's too nice to resist. hahaha. ok enough bout british accent-ed band.lols. idk why but i'm excited to go to portdickson tomorrow. yay! =D hahahaha[: the resort is on sea ehhs . nice right? ya i know.

& i'm gonna do loads of shopping!

=D yay! hahaha. oke lah dhat's all i want to type about, british accent-ed bands(:
. haaa =D

okle dhat's all yarhs! toodles. enjoy the remaining of your hols. and i officially finished all me hw yawws!

`sheiffasafi`
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,