Sunday, April 20, 2008,
} ♥ heloo :D
hello:D

phewww i'm so lyk tired(: week's been okayy. so tired lurhs. but anyways okay lah exam's are coming . my mugging was worth it cause i improved by 12 marks for my science test . i'm so happy lols .i got 21/30 for my test. compared to last time which was very,very,very,very,very badly done . =] malay peribahasa got full marks && i'm so happy :) anyways....i want to upLoad pics but i'm layyzee ! so nevermind that :D anyways i got nothing much to write about basically. my 98th post. i think lah, that's what blogger said in my dashboard(:

but ehh nevermind . anyways ........... nothing much really. i'm just bored and tired and lazy to go to school tomorrow ! haiss . but anyways tomorrow got music test. not that it's really a huge thing lah rite , but tomorrow will get maths results .

ers . i'm so nervous yaww . don't u all realise my posts are getting shorter by the minute ?
yea. 0kay gimme a topic :D then i'll blabber on .
till then ,
toodles .
() sheiffa ()






xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,