Thursday, May 15, 2008,
} ♥ results..
huauahuaha!
the results are in..lols..and i'm sooo happy say that i passed all..!!
here are the 'good' ones lah k..
english: 77/100 [a1 , third in level..!XD]
science : 60/10o[b4 ..]
geography : [60/100 .. b4]
dnt : 68/100 or 34/50 .. b3
maths = passed [dont wanna reveal e marks ..]
malay = passed [dont wanna reveal e marks..]
history and art i d0n0 yet..huahua..i literally screamed when i got my ge0g marks..seriously expected to fail sehh! huahuas XD i'm so hapy i passed my midyears!!
especially maths, geography,malay..
i thought i would fail . -.-
hahahs.
anw...
=]]
overall = HAPPY :D
Alhamdullilah :D
dhat's all i wanna post. got e.d tdayy..
i want marsyah's ferraro rocher !!
hhaahahhs .
anyway . we're in infromationtechnology now ... HUAHUAHUA.. and ohh , melia wants to go to her frenster....
SO BUBYE<3>
=]]
``sheiFFa saFi ``
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,