Tuesday, June 10, 2008,
} ♥ kungfu panda
I watched Kungfu Panda yesterday ; and i must agree its a great , hilarious show. it has so many things inside it ; comedy, action, and bits of sadness[when the old turtle passed away] . Overall, i give it a 10/10 . haha . same goes to indiana jones , iron man and narnia.

whoo , watched 4 movies within this month ? shiok tauu ! =] next movie i'm eyeing on ? wild child - emma roberts . =] i heard its a good show , and im really looking forward to it(: who wants to watch with me ? haha .

Anyways ; yesterday went with kak aisya , alia & abidah . we ate first at burger king then we went for the movie at 5 . slept at abidah's house two nights ago . okay ; normal ? last night slept at 2 . wooo . woke up at 8 ? 6 hours of sleep , not enough bbys .

so went for training && dead tired . so halfway , tried lying down to sleep but was woken up . HAHA . how unfortunate ?

; well i guess this is all (:
till laterlater ;
sheiffa [:
]missunderstood[
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,