that was pretty random, wasnt it? Harhar.
Kayy, i spent the whole day slacking -.-' didnt do something . yawns. so lazy today. And just now during lunch, my butter fingers came into action again /:
We were eating mee soto for lunch. And the soup just came. then after pouring some, i wanted to put back infront of me but it spilled. Yes, hothothothothothot soup spilled on me /: i was trying to hide my pain. fishsticks. so i went up to change. My stomach area is red . And now its not as painful as just now, but yes, it still hurts ): boohoo. haha.
Kayy, aside frm that nothing interesting happened today. But I realised something really weird last night. about my future. Haaaa. Kayy im talking crap here, so i shall not continue.
Today is 20 July rightright, and if im nt mistake ints kak aisya's bday.
-pause-
I just checked, it is.
Oh how ashamed i am. Haha. What a cousin am i? forgetting a cousin`s birthday. Pathetic. Kayyy, i've critized myself enough :)
So 200708 , two more months to my birthday :)
Yes Hot People, Mark your calendars. Its two more months to my birthday..
Geez.
Im speaking as if im th queen or something.
Haha.
But id really appreciate it hot people :))
I cant wait fr wednesday!
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
!!!! Meeting up with primary school besties, yay!! :) this time we wont waste our time going to meridian and getting thrown out by the security guard. Yay! I hope none of them bail out , if nt elle, it'll just be me and you :)
AzAz!
Please try & make it kayyyyy. But if u haf to go for ngaji, nobody's stopping you :D
I should prob call kak aisya .
Yes, that'd be so sweeet of me to do that :D
*claps , claps*
Tomorrow after Racial Harmony celebrations i got Journalism -.-'
Doing Lit.
Uhuh.
Okay i think i've had enough of posting :))
Goooooddayy :)
S H E I F F A S A F I -dorts-



