Saturday, July 12, 2008,
} ♥ updates.
hey people. sry nt been updating lah k . kayyy peoplepeople im gonna talk bout the drama Splat! comeptition kayys.

reach sch and saw husna loved one andand then we just sat at foyer with eunice..then haidah the jambu came and we went to ava room and we started practicing for final rehearsal -.-' then makeup. my makeup had to be redone - 3 times ! yeaaa.

kay then boarded th bus lahh k to auditorium at woodlands. PANIC lah okeyyy. & Alhamdullilah , my grps performance was okayy! hehee. kayy reach hme after tht at ard 3plus. k .

Yea, pics will be at at at Husna's blog. kayyy im pretty bored here but i'm lazy to post banyak banyak. Oh nnd btw ; imissyou is such a nice song sehh :DD
andand
Meliaa's songs are very nice :))
and im planning bday bash fr her. Planning. Planning.
Sheiffa kan kawan baik :)
kayys, random .
Tuesdayy stayed back with syiq fr awhile..then had conversasional again . second last lesson lahhhh .
i was being pretty high that day. yeaaa.
and oh .
erm...wed went back with IZZAH !!
:DD yea, imiss going back with her truckloads ;D
kay hot people.
I'll post again soon .
ᴥ
ᴥ
goodbye :D
& i still shed a tear every once in awhile ;
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation♥
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,