Saturday, August 23, 2008,
} ♥ good food (:
i shall dedicate this whole post to good food :D

when mum told me we'd be going to seoul garden for dinner last night, first thing that popped into my mind was good food . haha. kayy, so , we went at like 5.30pm. Yeas, and while waiting for the others to come , we just kept topping up the deep fried. hahas.

and i ate a whole lot yesterday. but not alot, i was saving for the deserts (: i ate mint chocos plus strawberry first , then my own ice-kachang :DD

people say you eat alot , you gain alot. i say that's true.but you only get to live once , so eat all the good food you got , before its all gone for good !

so back to my seoul garden dinner , i ate the most. free flow the most . & now im thinking of ways that i can loose all this gained weight. Hahas. But nevermind , fasting month is coming. I so can't wait !

1) Loose weight (: i'll try not to eat so much when breaking fast :) hahas.

2) family time. family dinners are always special during fasting month

3) its just fun . idk why either, but its just fun.

and people ask why i gained soo much weight. i shall say this once and for all ;

when i study, i need to have food by my side. tidbits, snacks, whatever. Just food . so i've been studying alot lately, and as a result ive been eating alot too :D haha.

Understood ?

so i'll end my post on good food / food here , toodles !

- sheiffa.

p.s: may God bless whoever who created Seoul Garden :]

xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,