Friday, August 15, 2008,
} ♥
hey there :D
just came back from ntu ; study !
i mugged, okays?

went with marissa.ikin.abidah.
shiok~.
mummy bought loads of snacks fr us.
thankeuus mummy (:

anyways , studied . and i finished mostly ALL of my homework ! first time kayys. if nt i'll be rushing through on sunday :P only left with compo.
so i totally lost my voice. harhars.
yea, sad -.-
kayy so tmr CIP .
yeaa .

going to start on a proper write-up soon okay.
Probably meeting with brina, khider, melia, izzah, syiq and nad dino :D
yay. ilovethem

:D

before i sidetrack , i should get started on my CIP , okays ?
Bye darls .

-sheiffa-
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,