Thursday, August 14, 2008,
} ♥ in sch :P
hey hottykins .
i lost my voice
/:
argghs. and my nose block
-sighs-
anyways ;
just finish fansign fr effa.
i think im glad with it. gahahas!!

anyways ,
cip project doing with melia.natasha.
yays. doing a mini tee-shirt, using old clothes. yea. and moulded newspapers as hangers.
alah ; fahamfaham jek lah kan~.
kays.
pretty bored here , taas~.
& oh btw ; neos with az, elle and ira were so pretty :DD
*grins*
do it again next time , bbys , kayys ?
Byee~.

- sheiffa .
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,