Monday, September 1, 2008,
} ♥
hellos :)
was suppose to wake up at 11am after sahur to start studying, but i woke up 50 minutes later .
-____-
tired , tired , tired :P
so i started studying at noon , gahaha.
i did my malay . and i only got to finish one paper , still got one more to go ]:

dorts.
tomorrow is zik's birthday , and i have no idea on what to get fr him ~ .
what do you buy for 14 year olds?

i guess making him a card will do . lols.
anyways, i really have nothing to post , and im just posting to waste my time . officially its 1 hour and 30 more minutes to buka puasa :D

want to watch drake&josh , taaaas~

; sheiffa .
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,