Friday, September 5, 2008,
} ♥ new skinn yos.
new skin (:
& i think this is th best yo . hhaas.
niwaes,
if you're at the 'story' part, there's no way you can go back, so just refresh the page.
sorry for the inconvenience. cause like you know, im still working this out.
but for the others, there's a 'home' button. so just click it and you're at the home.
thanksyous(:

sheiffa.
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,