Friday, October 24, 2008,
} ♥
arhs.


im feeling so random can ?


i wanna follow izzah&syiq go out..but ive got to go fr LUNCH with family at this indian restaurant place! just now went to the chalet in the morning..ate nasi sambal goreng , shiok ! then swam by myself for awhile . been ages since i did that. PEACE . then just lepak in the playroom, free air-corn [= went back to chalet fr about a half hour then homed .. been chatting ever since.
"sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never harm me"

dedicated to; TINA the recent spammer :D

you know what tina? Thanks for spamming my blog. You made me realize my mistakes or whatever, and you're all the more the reason why im gonna change. Thanks man, you rock you know that? People like YOU make life interesting. people like YOU are challenges and thats why we live for. To see how we can face these type of challenges.I used to be so sensitive to spammers/spamming, but now i APPRECIATE it. Because spamming tells the bad things about me, and God, isn't that how we learn? I learnt from my mistake, thanks to you =) I deleted your spams not because i don't want people to read it, but to make my tagboard clean.


If you consider the music in my blog not nice, why did you even bother coming? If you call me ugly, then why do you look at my face? Everybody has choices, but YOU simply make the worst of choices. Gosh, i seriously wish you luck mann. You'll need it.


xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,