Friday, October 31, 2008,
} ♥
haha, i've been using the laptop very often, but i barely post. This, my friends, is called laziness. hahas! :D well anyways, the first half of the day has been useless for me. I've done nothing aside from blogging, chatting. Yes, my life is that boring !
Haha. Anyways, brother asked me to join him in the game of Annagramatic, or smth like that. In the name of boredom, i did ;) haha. Yea, it was pretty cool . Anyways yesterday had drama . we did brainstorming about SYF . so many cool ideas . There was one about Little Red Riding hood, the modern version, and the red riding hood is wearing a red hoodie, and stuffs like that . So many ideas, so cool.
Planned actually to go with Husna bby to compass to eat burger king :) But arghhhs, lazy to go. Hahahhaa. I'd rather go to WS! LOL :D so anyways, walked home with suhaila, joel, naomi , and husnaaaaa :D No pics, so will take when we meet again on Monday :DD
Another planning is with nadira,ameee,syiq,bree,adrie and myself to go somewhere to buy schoolbags tgt. we wanna buy the same type, hahas. but i gotta wait for $$ first aye . HAHA . i'm scared i'll go broke this hols. So many things to buy, zxcvbnmwertyui .
You know yesterday, I realised I wanted to become a marine biologist, but my mum sent it crashing down the drain )': "Marine biologist's don't make a lot of money. They're not sooo important."
HA.
So , there went my precious time from home to school, from school to home thinking, (in deep thoughts) about what I want to do with life. I also found out that a friend of mine from 3E1 is actually retaining. Gosh, that is super scary. Especially for Husna. She's taking Triple Science, Double Math.
Miss. Lalitha;
"What decision, subject combos. you make in Secondary 2 will decide what you become, do in life!"
HAWHAW.
woahhh!
Thanks for making that a whooole lot easier , ayee ?
DAHAHAHAHAHA.
you know i put a lot of 'hahas' here but im barely even laughing!
BOREDOM.
anyone, just anyone, wants to go out with me puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
):
I wanna go out and eattt. Hope my momma will bring me for laupasat todayyy :DD
**i miss messaging Khalis . So much.....daaammm my fon for loosing it's value!**
Haisss. so many things i WANT, but barely can get. LOL.
nevermind,,training on mondayyy.
I can WAIT :D
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,