Thursday, October 23, 2008,
} ♥ HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY .
im supersupersuper happy yo [:
well firstly went to watch kallang roar with the whole class cause we are first for the donation thingy, yayy ;DD so sat beside amelia, rafidah, khider and meena. huahuas, funny kayys. so anyways, the show was pretty okayy.

reached school at 1245pm to get our results..nerve-wrecking. so here it is.

Class position: 20/42 [darns.]
Level Position: 55/202 [yayy.]

so im going into 2e2 with izzahh, hahahhaa yeaa. but im pretty sad that amelia isnt coming along to e2 ): sighs..well its been a pretty good year with 1e2, and im darn happy with my friends, and classmates there.

so yeah, thats pretty much what i want to sayyy :DD
toodles!
with love,
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,