Wednesday, October 29, 2008,
} ♥
i rallied up a few things that i'll have to go through in 2009 next year. Or rather 'look forward' to. Haha. So here it goes ;

- Sec. 2 Adventure Camp in Malaysia [ somewhere in January ]
- SYF !
- Mid-year Exams [ May ]
- Ami [uncle in Arabic] Hisham's Wedding [ June. He wants me to go over to Saudi Arabia for his wedding. I think the whole of my dad's side of the family is going. Awesome. Hopefully I can go too!]
- My 14th Birthday ;D
- End-of-Year [ STREAMING!]

Haha, and there's more. BUt i'm not really sure about their timings and sorts. It all seems a long way to go, but in-fact, it's not :
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,