Saturday, November 8, 2008,
} ♥
haha. since dad said the computer [which i thought was spoiled forever] was fixed and could be use as per normal, i decided to use it, since VAIO is spoiled )= then i found this picture, and some others . Haha. This was raya last year. So long ago. and at least 3 out of the 6 of us are getting married . So, so , so fast.

well anyways, yesterday kak aisya , anis , aadil came ;D we went to ws to check on jewellery for aunty aini (since her bday coming) and then we headed to e!hub. jalanjalan and then we ate at bk . then we went shop & shop again before going to coffee bean to just sort of, lepak, there ;D hahas. then we headed back to ws (: then, went home with them, :)

today, i have an intention to go kenduri with mum . teehees, idk why either. anyways , next week i feel so jammed-pack ;D hahahahs. monday got drama training as usual, tuesday ; planned an outing to escape with my usual darlings ;) , wednesday or thursday ; gg out with kak aisya again because uncle wanna treat us out to eat :) and friday maybe, just maybe, swimming :D

so bbys, that's all i gotta post [:

sayonara :D

xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,