Monday, November 10, 2008,
} ♥ heylo :D
heyhoxzzvxzxzxswzx :D
im back from training! and won't be coming back fr any training until another 10 days . yays :D
training was normal today. we didnt do the usuals, tho. weird~.
but , it was raining kind of heavily when i arrived at my busstop -.-' even though i ran through lrt station, under shops, under void-decks, i still got soaked -.-' saw amira infront of me, actually, but i scared i paiseh right, rong person. Haaha !

So anyways, we did 'introduction' first . which was like (?) . ghahahas . then, we did syf planning, again. Finally , we got onto something :) homed as usual at ard 12.30 with husna and sha . we spent some time looking at the board , for sec2 streaming excerise. kk, then walked to bus-stop there with them, as usual =D waited for the bus fr quiete a long time. homed , talked with mum , ate crackers while watching sum tv before showering&praying. gna call the other bbys to confirm about tomorrow. hope it seriously doesn't rain. Sad seh if it does ):

teeeheees~
that's all i gta post . will upload picxxx of etp if we go ayee :D
TOODLES ;

xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,