I'll make this a short post because i've got school soon .
I went to the airport yesterday to send family from Jakartat home )=
One minute they're here, the next they're not. So anyways, after that went home to pray. Then went to Saarah's house about 7plus.
First talktalk, then saarah invited us to her room =) while a'bidah & saarah played stress, i used her comp..then as i was about to play with her stress, i saw the twister board. Haha. so we played that instead. But it was so limited the space. so we went downstairs. As we were about to open the board, her mum asked us to eat. The mee was so pedas, and the rojak wasn't. Haha. But everybody else said the opposite.
Haha. So anyways,
after eating we played at least 3 rounds of Twister, before i went on a HP hunt.
I lost my phone, yes.
Then homed.
And when otw to my house, i noticed it was with my dad. HAHA.
Luckylucky ;]
I've got school veryvery soon.
Soo...
Soo...
toodles :D



