Monday, December 15, 2008,
} ♥
hello! so, yesterday kak jasmine's engagement was okie2 i guess :D when we came, not many people came. only the family & all. so, eat eat eat , then finally more & more ppl came..after taking pics & all with kak jasmine, me, fai, lydia & mira went down to the shop to buy air batu...we sat under the block to eat, thn got this really young couple beside us..very very amusing sehh. haha, then, we bought another air batu for ourselves, before heading up. yeah, sound like so little time, but spent at least 4 hours there. but shiook :D came home, rest rest thn did my malay project...at around 11, i was dead tired -.-' , so stopped. woke up at 0830 to like finish it up...hahas...finally its done!!

=] anyhoos, will be leaving for jakarta tomorrow at around noon. Yeahh, the flight is at noon [: che has a laptop & internet there, so hoping tht i can update my blog,fb and all :D
so dhats all i gotta sayy hunneys :D

TOODLES !

P.S: Happy Birthday Dad [:
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,