can't believe 10 days has passed! seems like just yesterday i was packing fr jakarta..anyhoos, will be leaving tomorrow night..im going to miss waking up in the morning and heading to bilal & rayyan's room, helping che to feed rayyan, play with bilal..swimming...sigh...time really flies when you're having fun, eh?
but honestly, the thing i'm gonna miss the most is "MBAB-MBAB NDIT-NDIT" hahaha. seriously...i just hope the plan to come in April works... :D
anyways, 2008 is gonna be over really really soon. To be detailed, 3 days? Yehh. TIME really flies, which kind of scares me, doesn't it? Next year, new challenges, new people, new tears and new laughs..I just hope i get through every minute of it.
next year is gonna be huge...SyF, weddings here & there, huge exams and tests...I just hope, and really really really hope, that every challenge, difficulty, awesome moments i have, i hope i can just get through it cleanly & purely.
2008 has been an awesome year for me. Honestly, I didn't think I would survive it. Having to cope with new friends, un-keeping in touch with old ones..i thought it wud be a terrible year..well, things, emotions, mindsets and most importantly people change. So yeh. Don't be too 'narrow-minded' ye.
Well, that's all i gotta say FOR NOW.
i can't wait to go back to spore, but then again...
im gonna miss jakarta so badly.
Till Soon.



