Thursday, January 1, 2009,
} ♥ hello o9
Hello :D
wow, can't believe its finally 2009! well anyways, yesterday countdown party was nothing but awesome !? Yeh :D after sending fairuz off, kak aishah and family all came by fr tuition. watched our jakarta video, and thn me and kak aishah went to ws to return library books & i bought my school earrings .. haahs..then, go back home..play ps2 with them all..and they went home..then i siap siap , and soon after aunty normah & kak jihan came.
finished getting ready, and we went off to the bbq pit. it was soo long to wait for the people to come. so me and kak jihan listen to music and i talked otf with khalis :) Finally the rest arrived and we started to makan2 and sorts..
thn, played a game of Monopoly with abg faris, saffwan, kak aishah , kak julia and kak julia's friend. Haha. I got bankrupt so fast ! haha. then finally, we did the tersesat countdown. we didn't noe wht time it was. all the time not correct! Hahaha. then, finally when we heard all the ships by the sea honking, we knew it was midnight already.
so yeh :D hugs & kisses all went flying around, which was nice! had a really awesome time, and pics will be uploaded soon aye!
Till then, all people who have sch tomorrow, enjoy (?)
Tahahahs!
ShEIFFA :D
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,