I had an awesome great time. The activities, food, and everything else was awesome! it was seriously an adventure camp that made me not only discover my flaws&faunts, but also who my true and wonderful friends really are.
The second day was our CIP, and we went for a cultural visit to a high school in bintan. Seriously, the facilities they had in their school were only less than a quarter of what we have in a normal secondary school. there was no need to be sympathatic for them, but to be happy. because they were so proud of their school and what they had.
Anyway, the last night was our stay in the Deluxe room (i think), after a two night stay in tents. Haha. Justitia was lucky enough to have beach activities on the last day , which was awesome.
Rafting was fantabs(: first all the way, but in the end J2 won.
Trekking on the third day was TIRING but simply AWESOMEness. Because I got to get over the fear of myself. I would dearly LOVE to thank Hui Fang, who was there for me almost all the way up. Although coming down was dangerous & i injured my backbone, I still had a wonderful experience.
I'll never forget the 400-500 Gunung Bintan, and hope that someday, i'll go back there! :D
I'll miss Clem, Dee, Ben, Min!, Zul(:, Norman &&&&& many more instructors that made the whole camp a success.
The camp made me realize how lucky i was there & then. Getting the opportunity to go to Bintan...hehe. Although im darkly tanned, I LOVE IT (:
Well, e-learning was today and i must say, the thing was lagging. But i managed to complete all the 10 subjects, which made me a happy girl (: hahahaha.
The days to SYF are already being numbered, and gosh..i'm so freaking afraid!!!!
Nothing much to post, see you soon amigas.
sheiffa.



