Friday, April 17, 2009,
} ♥
Although i terribly much love my blogger because of all the memories it has kept for me the past two years, I've decided i want to try out something i've never did before. Something...uncommon :) so i've moved to LJ : sheiffax.livejournal.com. I won't be deleting this blogger of mine, because if all fails with LJ, i will most definately come back here :)

do keep the tags coming though , i'm always free to browse around & reply! do read my LJ yahh, thanks you guys :)

ILY<3
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,