Thursday, April 23, 2009,
} ♥ Back where i started =)
Haha, well..as you all know, my plan with Livejournal was a failed venture. Like they always say, you go back to your roots someday (hah). Anyhoos, today was the seniors last day in Drama. We got our new President&Vicepresident. Leon's taking the role as P and i as VP. I'm not boasting or anything, but honestly...i'm reallyreally scared.

Because like..this is a whole new platform for me. I just hope all goes well =)
Anyhoos, there's sooo many people i'm gonna miss and ALREADY miss. Haidah , chuchu! Amira.Nutasha.SAFIAH.syafika. gahrs and many more.

And although i see them everday, I miss syiq & amy. Sigh. Drift. One of the worst words i can think of )':

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Health Check i grew by five cm ! Yayyy(: Hahah. Kembang pers.

- sheiffa x
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,