Sunday, May 31, 2009,
} ♥ [:
huhu ^^ long time no post [:
the past few days have been really hectic kays. yesterday was kak nana`s wedding. gerek ah, but the toilet in the room was damn open. heeh. like, glass doors. and one blind. =.=" heee[: yeah. mira`s performance w/ her friends were really cool :D so lembut!
after tht , around 10 plus gitu , hanged with fina. talked soooo much [: heeh.
so yeh , homed about midnight plus.
ytd was also ptm. the talk[s] were reeely boring. when meeting teacher, met mdm woo. haah. she said i'm very 'enthu' about class activites. idk whether that should be a good thing or not. haha :] k . she suggested i take the arts stream , esp lit., because like..my lit power and those sorts. let's see kay. got only like a few more months to choose my subject combos. heh, tkleh sabar!
so school hol's are here. got to go to school for ayg training on some days. and oh , banyakbanyak projects. yeh , pretty lame stuff but whattodo. so many thingos happened these past
few days, but i swear im lazy to blog ;D
i'll do so when i'm not lazy kay.
hah.
k im freaking hungry.
bye{:
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,