Friday, May 8, 2009,
} ♥
heyyo(:
today was science & history exam. In the morning, took the bus and sat with azbakiah ;) talk talk talk till she alighted..reached school and as usual with syiqin , syahilla and partially brenda. Hahs. Morning assembly was really really hot! Hah , perspiring like madd :O so keep explaining and explaining to syiqin about the protons, neutrons and electrons thingy. Haha. Anyhoos, the exam started at 8. It was pretty much okay, only a few questions here and there not so sure. Overall, did all the questions. And i'm glad i did ;)

During recess, stayed with syiqin syahilla adrie to continue studying history. I find it kinda 'rush' that we have two huge papers at once. But..oh well.

I only finished history 5 minutes before the end time. Haha. Long-winded much? That also , my last 6 marks questions i was like rushing for time. My hand was soo painful ;P

Today i'm gonna *relax* before studying geog. then tomorrow going for swimming @ the hotel my aunt booked. gahh. i can't swim ): its so sad. LOL ;'(

So pretty much ; this is it. 2 more papers till end of mye. So fast right? i can't believe either , lolsx.

So till then!!
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,