Friday, May 15, 2009,
} ♥ how could you be so cold..

today felt really unfulfilling. Like seriously. Imagine, waking up at 9 in the morning practically doing nothing. I could've died man . so i watched a couple of movies on teevee here & there, used the laptop and that's basically my day. And oh; at 6, i found my brother's geronimo stilton book. I have to admit, i was practically the biggest fan of geronimo stilton in primary 4 and 5. Hah! So i read this version, and it took me only half an hour.

That was how bored i really was. Like...reading a book i used to read 3 , 4 years back? But it was interesting ;) And it made me realise how busy i was to actually get my lazy ass to the library and borrow a book.

I need a library buddy again /:
Please.

Anyw , i'm currently @ aunty's place. She invited us to have spaghetti at her house. yum ? Yeahxz. And i'm using my cousins MAC. It's pretty interesting, and ooooh...the mozzila firefox is nothing but awesome-ness? Yeah.

So maybe tomorrow i'll follow brother to his soccer training if im not lazy. Gah, i can just picture myself during the june holidays lazing around home taking up the earth's precious space ! as much as i loveeee to stay a teenager , having everything freely, i can't wait to grow up, get a good job in the Theatre line and then have something to do everyday . Wow...

Imagine life w/o school , friends. Zomg. Just two days w/o school i miss my friends already ): I miss ain's crazy singing in class, syahilla and asyiqin's never-ending squabbles and ZOMG SYAFIKAH'S DRAMATIC-NESS! )':

Hai...
so in other thingays,
marissa's pool party is only 00000000008 days away! Gahh, jakun giler *pe !

So basically that's all my post for today.
i'll post tomorrow kay .

*yours truly ;
xoxo Pictures, Images and Photos

MaDame,
Photobucket
SHEIFFAxzxz♥

counter
online.
Gah ! (Scared you, didn't I?)
I'm fourteen, & surprisingly loving every second of it
Dramatical , my pleasure.
Guilty of all things sweet (:
I lovee my little runaways !
I`m flatmatic melacholic , as they see it.
I`m (high) mostly everytime, & so be it.
Allenation
♥♥♥16♥♥♥
Live , act , rock
Thankyou.
"Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends"
Lovenotes,

ShoutMix chat widget
Lovelist,

Train To Nowhere,
Take a bow,